1.13.2012

Happy Friday the 13th!


Happy Friday the 13th all! Hopefully some of you are finding your own little (or big) ways to celebrate. Generally, I at least try to watch a Friday the 13th film or two. This year, I have a couple plans...



1. I simply had to wear my super awesome limited edition Jason shirt from Fright-Rags. This is the shirt that came with a vial of water from Crystal Lake, as well as other goodies. I received a few compliments at work, in addition to some odd glances. I guess not everyone knows what to make of a t-shirt featuring a masked man wielding an axe. 


2. I am placing my order for Fright Rag's latest Friday the 13th extravaganza: G.I. Jason. Now the only question is to get a t-shirt or a hoodie? Hmm...decisions, decisions.


3. Undoubtedly, I will watch some films. I'm thinking of starting with the remake. I know. Blasphemy, right? Truth is...I haven't watched the Blu-Ray that I own yet and I think this is an excellent opportunity. Plus, I actually do like the remake. 


Have a safe, fun, and lucky (hee) Friday the 13th!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Friday the 13th!

    I'm with you on the enjoyment of F13 '09, it's a lot of fun and Derek Mears is an awesome Jason.

    - Cody

    ReplyDelete